Starboard Medical’s General Purpose probes provide for accurate measurement of body temperature. The probe can be placed in the esophagus, rectum, nasopharynx, or axilla. The probes are available in both 9F and 12F, meeting the needs of adult and pediatric patients. Our probes are compatible with all patient monitors that accept YSI 400 Series temperature probes. In addition, our Esophageal/Rectal probes are compatible with Gaymar, Cincinnati Sub-Zero, and other hypo-hyperthermia machines. A tip-to-end PVC sleeve protects the lead wire from strain, breaks, kinks, and interference from ambient air, enhancing product quality and temperature accuracy.
- Smooth rounded beveled tip for non-traumatic insertion and withdrawal
- Available in 9F and 12F to cover both pediatric and adult patients
- Compatible with all hypo-hyperthermia equipment providing an accurate, low-cost alternative
- Individually pouched sterile single-use probe
- Insert molded moisture resistant “Molex” Style connector
- Temperature accuracy: +/- 0.1°C @ 37°C, +/- 0.2°C @ 25°C to 45°C
- Completely enclosed lead wires for improved stability and hygiene