Starboard Medical’s Esophageal Stethoscopes are dual-purpose devices, combining internal auscultation of heart and breath sounds with a precision 400 series temperature sensor for monitoring patient temperature. The Esophageal Stethoscope is placed in the lower esophagus at the heart level providing transmission of heart and breath sounds directly to the anesthesiologist’s earpiece. Starboard’s Esophageal Stethoscope features a specially formulated balloon material to optimize sound transmission.
- Acoustic balloon designed to enhance sound quality
- Acoustic balloon is heat bonded to the tube to minimize rough edges associated with gluing, helping to reduce the risk of esophageal trauma during insertion and removal
- Long lead wires keep connections off the patient’s face and out of the anesthesiologist’s way during surgery
- Available in 9, 12, 18 and 24F covering the full spectrum of pediatric to adult patients
- Individually pouched sterile single-use probe
- Insert molded moisture resistant “Molex” Style connector
- Temperature accuracy: +/- 0.1°C @ 37°C, +/- 0.2°C @ 25°C to 45°C
4009-ES for 9F
40012-ES for 12F
40018-ES for 18F
40024-ES for 24F
Description: Disposable Esophageal Stethoscopes with 400 Series Thermistor Temperature Sensor.