What is the Clik-FIX PICC/Central catheter securement device?
Starboard Medical’s Clik-FIX PICC/Central catheter securement device (WCS-1000, WCS-1003) makes securing a PICC or Central catheter easy. Clik-FIX is a universal device designed to secure most PICC and Central catheters with an active dual locking mechanism. When it comes to catheter securement, the method of securement can have a direct impact on catheter complications, functionality, and dwell time. Clik-FIX is an effective alternative to sutures, tape, tape-based stabilization, and other securement systems.
- Helps prevent catheter movement and migration
- Engineered to withstand an 8-pound pull force
- Patient and clinician-friendly placement and removal
- Works well with existing catheter dressing protocols
- Comfortable, stable, secure