Easy, Comfortable, Universal.
The Clik-FIX Universal Catheter Securement Device is designed to stabilize and secure any medical tubing junction with a Luer lock connection. The foam adhesive base provides a cushion for the Luer lock hub to minimize pressure points on the patient’s skin. The foam securement cover with window holds the Luer lock in place by providing a physical barrier around the connection. The window avoids downward pressure on the top of the hub, making a more comfortable experience for the patient.
Six Reasons to Switch
Here are six of the many reasons why you should switch to the Clik-FIX Universal catheter securement device.
- Universal: can secure any medical line with a Luer lock junction, as well as a variety of other catheters and medical tubing.
- Securement cover: helps to prevent inadvertent catheter motion and dislodgement by nestling around the perimeter and back of the Luer lock. Easily repositionable if access to the Luer is required.
- Foam base pad: cushions the load on the skin at the catheter hub/Luer lock junction and aids in keeping the catheter at the optimal angle of insertion.
- Solvent-free adhesive: skin-friendly adhesive. Comfortable, stable, and easy to remove.
- Luer lock window: allows for visualization of the catheter hub/Luer lock junction. Avoids downward pressure on top of the junction.
- Soft, Low profile design: no hard plastic parts to catch on things, bruise skin, or cause discomfort.
Every step of our manufacturing process has patient comfort in mind. From the materials we use to the adhesive we use, every aspect of the Clik-FIX device was designed for patient comfort. The adhesive we use is non-irritating, yet strong. The foam base pad cushions the skin from the catheter hub/Luer lock junction, and the securement cover features a window to avoid direct downward pressure. The securement cover was designed to secure the junction to the foam base pad, rather than directly onto the patient’s skin. All of these features help reduce patient pressure points.
Most catheter securement devices do not cushion the skin underneath the catheter hub/Luer lock junction. In fact, most catheter securement devices and dressings add downward pressure onto the junction.
The Clik-FIX Universal catheter securement device was specifically designed to cushion the skin underneath the catheter hub/Luer lock junction. The window in the securement cover secures the hub while also reducing direct pressure on top of the junction.
The foam base pad of the Clik-FIX Universal catheter securement device not only cushions the skin, but also helps maintain the optimal angle of insertion.
The Clik-FIX Universal catheter securement device is easy to use. The securement strap on the device can be peeled off and repositioned if adjustments are needed. The device is also universal and can secure almost any catheter or medical tubing.
Catalog No: LLS-1024
Description: Clik-FIX Universal Hub/Luer Lock Securement Device