Six Reasons to Switch
- Soft foam base: cushions the catheter wings and protects the skin.
- Flexible materials: no hard plastic parts, only flexible materials to accommodate movement and catheter varieties.
- Velcro securement strap: secures over the catheter and can be repositioned and readjusted if needed.
- Wye strap: secures at the Wye junction to hold catheter tightly in place.
- Skin-friendly adhesive: gentle on skin and easy to remove, yet secure.
- Center split release liner: makes application easy.
- Cushioned foam base pad to help protect skin from pressure injuries
- Strong, yet much friendlier to remove than other devices
- No hard plastic, only a soft, foam cushion to reduce risk pressure points
- Gentle and skin-friendly adhesive
- Engineered to be as low-profile as possible to lessen the likelihood of catching on something
- Bonded “one-piece” design strongly secures without a hard plastic locking mechanism
- Wye strap helps prevent movement, reducing the risk of urethral erosion, pistoning, and accidental dislodgement
- Velcro securement strap with adhesive grip holds majority of foleys (silicone, latex, dual, and triple lumen).
- Reduces complication risk, less work for the clinician, better patient outcomes
- Easy to implement into existing foley stabilization protocols
- Easy to place, use, and remove