Six Reasons to Switch
- Soft foam base: device has no hard plastic parts, only soft foam to cushion the catheter wings and protect the skin.
- Chevron straps: velcro straps cross diagonally over the catheter wings to hold them tightly in place.
- Wing bed adhesive: lightly holds catheter wing in place while securing. No need to line up suture holes to posts.
- Universal design: straps are flexible and accommodating, and secure the majority PICC, central, and midlines with wings.
- Velcro base: allows securement straps to be repositioned and readjusted as needed.
- Skin-friendly adhesive: more comfortable, more stable, and easier to remove.
- Cushioned foam base pad to help protect skin from pressure injuries
- Strong, yet much friendlier to remove than other devices
- No hard plastic, only a soft, foam cushion to reduce risk pressure points
- Gentle and skin-friendly adhesive
- Easily secures over a wide range of catheter wings, no need for multiple SKUs
- Reduces complication risk, less work for the clinician, better patient outcomes
- Easy to implement with existing catheter dressing protocols
- Easy to place, use, and remove
- Engineered to be gentle on the skin and better at securing
- Universal design fitly secures most catheters with wings
- Flexible velcro straps provide the option to readjust if needed
- Proven to withstand over 6 pounds of pull force