All ’n One Peripheral Catheter Securement
Clik-Fix Peripheral Catheter Securement is an all-in-one Engineered Stabilization Device (ESD) with bio-occlusive dressing. Clik-Fix All ‘n One Peripheral Catheter Securement replaces the need to use individual tape, gauze and transparent dressings. The window provides for a clear view of the insertion site and surrounding skin. Clik-Fix PCS is designed to stabilize the catheter at the hub and also at the luer lock junction providing two times the stabilization to help prevent catheter movement, dislodgement and associated complications. Superior securement helps IVs stay active longer reducing complications and costs.
- All ’n One Engineered Stabilization Device for Peripheral IV Catheters
- Bio-Occlusive dressing protects insertion site
- U-shaped window provides for visualization of access site and surrounding skin
- Foam base pad cushions the load on the skin at the catheter hub-luer lock junction
- Non-irritating adhesive foam and dressing provide superior securement yet are easy to remove
- Replaces tape and transparent dressing