Six Reasons to Switch
- Universal design: device can secure the majority PICC, central, and midlines with wings. No need for multiple SKUs.
- Wing wall: Provides better stabilization. Helps prevent dislodgement and micropistoning (650% better than the market-leading device).
- Adjustable locking mechanism: three adjustable positions to tightly secure a variety of catheters and provide stronger securement.
- Wing bed adhesive: lightly holds catheter wing in place while securing. No need to line up suture holes to posts.
- Securement latch: simple to use, simple to learn. Can open and close in one simple motion, yet is tamper-resistant.
- Skin-friendly adhesive: more comfortable, more stable, and easier to remove.
- Specifically engineered to secure better and reduce movement
- Three adjustable positions that can be tightened according to the size of the catheter
- Proven to withstand over 8 pounds of pull force, 2.5 times better than the market-leading device
- Strong, yet much friendlier to remove than other devices
- Foam cushion to reduce risk pressure points
- Made with patient care in mind
- Gentle and skin-friendly adhesive
- Reduces complication risk, less work for the clinician, better patient outcomes
- Easy to implement with existing catheter dressing protocols
- Easy to place, use, and remove
The market-leading device has finicky gates that sometimes require significant upward force to unlatch, which should always be avoided.
The Clik-FIX PICC/Central device can be opened and closed in one simple motion – no downward or upward pressure needed.
A soft, lateral nudge is all that is required to open our device.
Description: Clik-FIX Catheter Securement for PICC and Central Catheters with wings. Tricot pad.
Catalog No: WCS-1000
Catalog N0: WCS-1003
Description: Clik-FIX Catheter Securement for PICC and Central Catheters with wings. Foam pad.
CLIK-FIX Catheter Securement Research
Reduce the Risks Associated with Improper Catheter Securement