Starboard Medical’s Esophageal Stethoscopes are dual purpose devices, combining internal auscultation of heart and breath sounds with a precision 400 series temperature sensor for monitoring patient temperature. The Esophageal Stethoscope is placed in the lower esophagus at the heart level providing transmission of heart and breath sounds directly to the anesthesiologist’s ear piece. Starboard’s Esophageal Stethoscope feature specially formulated balloon material to optimize sound transmission.
- Acoustic balloon designed to enhance sound quality
- Acoustic balloon is heat bonded to tube to minimize rough edges associated with gluing helping to reduce the risk of esophageal trauma during insertion and removal
- Long lead wires keep connections off the patient’s face and out of the anesthesiologist’s way during surgery
- Available in 9, 12, 18 and 24F covering the full spectrum of pediatric to adult patients
- Individually pouched sterile single use probe
- Insert molded moisture resistant “Molex” Style connector
- Temperature accuracy: +/- 0.1°C @ 37°C, +/- 0.2°C @ 25°C to 45°C
|Catalog Number||Description||Box Qty|
|4009-ES||Esophageal Stethoscope with 400 series thermistor, 9F||30 each|
|40012-ES||Esophageal Stethoscope with 400 series thermistor, 12F||30 each|
|40018-ES||Esophageal Stethoscope with 400 series thermistor, 18F||30 each|
|40024-ES||Esophageal Stethoscope with 400 series thermistor, 24F||30 each|
Disposable Esophageal Stethoscopes with 400 Series Thermistor Temperature Sensor.